Transition Services

Transition Services

Adult Education Transition Specialist

Our Transition Specialist assists GED/HSE students in improving class attendance, provides career exploration, offers referrals to community agencies when needed, and assists HSE graduates and ESL students as they transition to college. Students with a documented disability who may need accommodations on the GED/HSE test can also receive assistance from the Transition Specialist.

For more information, contact Julie Lieving.
Phone: 815-825-9409
Office: C1210

Spanish-Speaking Assistance

Limited bilingual support services are available to help Spanish HSE and ESL students with information and referral for college and community resources that will assist students to succeed in school and in the community.  Support hours vary, please leave a message with your name and telephone number.  Phone: 815-825-9405


en Español