Due to COVID-19 for Fall 2020, the TransVAC and LOTS buses will be picking-up and dropping-off riders at Door 6. Please see the information below on how you can setup rides for this semester.
DeKalb and Sycamore Bus Route (TransVAC)
Kishwaukee College, in cooperation with Voluntary Action Center of DeKalb, provides limited bus transportation between the College and the DeKalb/Sycamore area.
TransVAC is offering, the Dial-A-Ride. This service allows those in need of transportation to call, 815-758-3932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and get picked up from their location.
All riders must be registered for VAC dial-a-ride services.
When calling to schedule a ride, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name and date of trip
- EXACT addresses of both pickup and destination locations
- Reservation time(s) you would like to be picked up, or a time you’d like to reach your destination. (Note: Dispatchers will try to match your requested time as closely as possible)
- Name of travel companion/assistant, if applicable
- Please state if you use a mobility device, or require any additional assistance from the driver
To sign up for Dial-A-Ride or if you have any questions please contact TransVAC at 815-758-3932 or email email@example.com.
Rochelle Bus Route (LOTS)
Lee-Ogle Transportation System will provide Demand/Response, where you call 815-288-2117 to be picked up from your location.
Reservations can be made Monday – Friday from 6am-4pm. When calling for a reservation, be prepared to give the following information:
- 1 or Multi – Way Trip
- Telephone Number
- Time of Pick Up
- Address of Destination including zip code
All fares will be directly through LOTS. If you have any questions please contact LOTS at 815-288-2117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.