Human Resources helps students find work-study employment on campus.
Student Employment on Campus (Federal Work-Study)
Student Worker Hiring Process:
- Locate positions you are interested in by going to our Employment Opportunities page on our Kishwaukee College website.
- Complete and submit an online application an upload the following documents:
- Class Schedule
- Financial Aid Award Letter (if applicable)
- The supervisor for each department will set up interviews and make a selection from there.
- Once a student is made an offer, they will be required to complete online onboarding tasks.
- ALL positions will require a background check!
- Student Workers are able to work a maximum of 20 hours/week
- Student Workers must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) and be taking 6 credit hours at Kishwaukee College for the fall and spring semesters. Your position will be in jeopardy if you do not maintain these two requirements.
- Students are paid directly twice a month and the funds may go towards whatever the student chooses. It does not have to go towards a specific item like books or tuition.
- No positions are guaranteed to students, even if they qualify for Federal Work-Study, everyone must go through the Student Worker Hiring Process above.
Contact Human Resources
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm