Filing a Report

Filing a Report or Complaint

The college provides reporting tools for students, faculty and staff to submit an official report of a situation, concern or incident that took place on or off campus involving Kishwaukee students. 

Reporting Form for Symptoms or Potential Exposure to an Individual with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This form is to be completed by Kishwaukee students, faculty and staff to self report potential exposure to an individual with COVID-19.

Reporting Form for an Individual with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
This form is to be completed by Kishwaukee students, faculty and staff to self report a diagnosis of COVID-19. A diagnose of COVID-19 has been confirmed with a positive COVID-19 test.

Code of Conduct Violation Form
This form should be used to report a student violation of the code of conduct, a general incident or threatening behavior. View our Student Code of Conduct.

Academic Dishonesty Form
This form is for faculty to report incidents of cheating, plagiarism or other academic misconduct identified in the Student Code of Conduct

Sexual Misconduct, Title IX, Harassment Report
Visit the Comprehensive policy for gender-based or sexual misconduct or the Title IX page for more information on submitting a report.

Section 504 Nondiscrimination and Grievance Report
Kishwaukee College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or age in educational programs, activities and services or employment practices, including career and technical educational (CTE) opportunities. The lack of English language skills will not be a barrier to admission and participation in CTE programs.

Student of Concern Form
This form is to report your observation or concern for a student exhibiting academic difficulty, excessive absences from class, financial issues, injury/illness, personal wellness, unusual behavior or other issues requiring attention.

Formal Student Complaint Form
This form should be used to submit a formal student complaint when a student or student representative has a written concern or charge of dissatisfaction with a person, service or process at the College. Student Complaint Procedure.

  1. Students should always first attempt to resolve issues through an informal process with the faculty or staff person involved. 
  2. When appropriate the student is encouraged to talk directly to the faculty or staff member prompting the complaint in an effort to resolve the issue.
  3. If the student prefers to talk to someone other than the direct faculty or staff member involved, they are encouraged to present the complaint to their assigned academic advisor/counselor or case manager. To make an appointment with assigned academic advisor stop by the Student Services Office in C2100 or contact the office at 815-825-9375 for more information.
  4. If a student is unable to resolve the issue informally, they can choose to file a formal complaint.

Campus Security Authority Reporting Form
This form is only to be used if you have been identified as a Kishwaukee College Campus Security Authority (CSA). The form is required to be completed by CSA’s when a student or employee discloses that a Clery Act Crime has been committed on campus or at one of our identified off campus locations per our identified geography.